Jun 17th, 2015 by carlandmike
Carl and Mike tackle the following five thought-provoking questions including some from the Nightly Show's #KeepIt100 segment that we couldn't fit into our Special Keep It #100 Edition of 5?:5Min.
1) If your child murdered someone you really don't like, do you try to cover it up?
2) Do you play the lottery? Why or why not?
3) Do you think society is too involved in parenting children?
4) Does putting overweight woman on magazine covers increase social equality or encourage obesity?
5) You have a choice - guaranteed million dollars or 50% chance at 100 million dollars. Which do you choose and why?
Have a question for Carl and Mike? Any question is fair game. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them through your favorite social media -- just search for carlandmike!
Want more Carl and Mike? Search iTunes for Carl and Mike or visit our website at http://carlandmike.net for our audio podcast where we riff, rant and rabe about politics, religion, sex and current events.