In Respect the Restraint Carl and Mike grapple with questions from the traditional age old how do you let down a guy easy to the more modern couples with restraining orders against each other. Love and relationships are a minefield and Carl and Mike do their best to defuse the charges! Tune in as they try to answer these five questions in five minutes...
1. What’s the coolest way to handle a man hitting on your girlfriend/wife?
2. How do you tell a guy that you don’t like him without hurting his feelings?
3. I’m a straight guy that’s fallen head over heels for a lesbian girl. What’s the most sensible thing to do now?
4. My husband and I have restraining orders against each other. Yet I miss him terribly. What should I do?
5. How do I stop worrying about what other people think?
Got a question for Carl and Mike? Email your questions to email@example.com
Want more Carl and Mike? Visit their website at: http://carlandmike.net
for more episodes of 5?:5Min and the Carl and Mike audio podcast where they riff, rant and rave on politics, sex, religion and current events.