On a recent episode of The Ellen Show, Ellen interviewed Bernie Sanders by asking him several questions designed to loosen Bernie up. Candidates often go on talk shows like this to show their more human, playful side. Well since we're exploring running for President and Ellen didn't call us, we've decided to answer five of the questions she asked Bernie to show OUR human side. And to answer them in just five minutes. Tune in as we answer the following five questions...
1) If you had to be stranded on a desert island with one Republican candidate who would it be?
2) If you were at a karaoke bar and had one song to sing, what would it be?
3) If you were a flavor of Ben and Jerrys ice cream what would it be?
4) Have you ever been in handcuffs?
5) What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Got questions for Carl and Mike? Email your questions to: email@example.com or tweet them to us on Twitter @carlandmike
Want more Carl and Mike? Visit our website at: http://carlandmike.net
Learn more about the Carl and Mike's Platform for America at: http://damnthatmakessense.com