Welcome to Certifiably Trump, a special edition of 5?:5Min with Carl and Mike.
This past year we’ve watched with shock and awe as theDonald, climbed to the top of the GOP pile. We, like many Americans, didn’t think it was possible that a man like theDonald could become the President of the greatest country on earth.
We felt we had to do something to make our fellow citizens aware of just how psychologically unfit theDonald is to be POTUS. So we listened to what He had to say, compared His boastful blusterings to what psychological experts like the Mayo Clinic define as Narcissistic Personality Disorder and put those findings on trading cards for the world to collect and share.
Now we've put together a Kickstarter Campaign to get these cards out into the world.
1) How did you get the idea for theDonald trading cards?
2) Is the Donald really certifiable?
3) Why trading cards?
4) What should people do with the cards?
5) What's your favorite card?
Read Full Post »
On Sleepovers and Disturbing Truths, Carl and Mike once again are confronted with questions about the perils of relationships. Watch as they attempt to answer five questions in five minutes on everything from sleepovers, to political opposites, texting, sales vs. marketing, and the disturbing truth about marriage. All that and Carl insults dwarfs. Join in on an episode that ricochets between nonsense, BS, deep thoughts and wisdom.
1) My 17-year-old son wants to have a sleepover with his girlfriend. Is this normal, and what should I do?
2) If I'm a Republican and the guy I'm dating wants to vote for Bernie Sanders, does that mean we have serious long-term incompatibilities?
3) So, a guy hasn't texted me in 67 days. What should I do?
4) Is it true that guys have a harder time getting a girlfriend than girls have getting a boyfriend?
5) What's the most disturbing truth about marriage?___
Read Full Post »